STAY IN THE FIELD OF YOUR ASSIGNMENT!
In Zimbabwe, There is a place called Honde Valley where bananas grow very well. While bananas can grow in all kinds of places,they grow best in Honde Valley!
Your field of assignment is where you manifest the fruit of your anointing best!
One of the most powerful secrets to effectively releasing the anointing that is upon you is to operate in the field that the Lord has assigned you to operate in.
Bishop Tudor Bismark and his wife Pastor Chichi Bismark are the founders and Senior Pastors of New Life Covenant Church in Harare, Zimbabwe. This local church is the headquarters of Jabula New Life Ministries International whose network is global.
Bishop Tudor Bismark has been anointed by the Lord to serve as an Apostolic Father and mentor and Overseer to over 900 ministers around the world. Bishop Tudor Bismark also serves as the Chairman of the Council of African Apostles.
His field of operation is multidimensional in nature because he serves in all the roles that I have mentioned. His ministry is not limited to just one locality. Not everyone serves in this way and each one of us must learn to flow in the grace given us.
Some people are graced with a certain message to the Body of Christ. Some people maybe specially anointed to reach the lost for Christ (evangelists). And some people are multi graced and very versatile.
Due to the anointing that is upon Bishop Tudor Bismark, he does not struggle to travel around the world. Invitations to minister abound because he is a much sought after minister in the Body of Christ.
Where you are anointed, you operate gracefully and that with tangible results. However, where you are not anointed, disgrace may follow. And it can be a struggle to get even meagre results.
Paul was aware of his assigned field of operation which was to minister primarily to the Gentiles.
That’s why he said, “God gave His grace to me, the least of all God’s people, to preach the good news about the immeasurable riches of Christ to the Gentiles”(Ephesians 3:8)Common English Bible
I am saying all this especially for you Gentiles. God has appointed me as the apostle to the Gentiles. I stress this.(Ephesians 3:8)New Living Translation.
Galatians 2:7, 8 (KJV)
7. But contrariwise, when they saw that the gospel of the uncircumcision was committed unto me, as the gospel of the circumcision was unto Peter;
8. (For He that wrought effectually in Peter to the apostleship of circumcision, the same was mighty in me toward the Gentiles)
Paul was very successful among the Gentiles because that was the field that the Lord had assigned him to labor in. In other words, he was anointed to preach primarily to the Gentiles. Here and there he did preach to the Jews but he did not experience the same kind of success as when laboring among the Gentiles.
On the other hand Peter was assigned to minister to the Jews and was very successful among the Jews because that was the field that the Lord had assigned him to labor in. Peter was anointed to preach to the Jews. Here and there he did minister to the Gentiles but the results among the Gentiles were meagre compared to the results among the Jews.
The anointing flows best in the field of your assignment.
But when he(king Uzziah)was strong, his heart was lifted up to his destruction: for he transgressed against the LORD his God, and went into the temple of the Lord to burn incense upon the altar of incense.(2 Chronicles 26:16)KJV
When king Uzziah decided to offer incense in the temple of God, the priests withstood him and clearly told him,“It appertaineth not unto thee, Uzziah, to burn incense unto the Lord, but to the priests the sons of Aaron, that are consecrated to burn incense: go out of the sanctuary; for thou hast trespassed; neither] shall it be for thine honor from the Lord God”(2 Chronicles 26:18)KJV
2 Chronicles 26:19-21(KJV)
19. Then Uzziah was wroth, and had a censer in his hand to burn incense: and while he was wroth with the priests, the leprosy even rose up in his forehead before the priests in the house of the LORD, from beside the incense altar.
20. And Azariah the chief priest, and all the priests, looked upon him, and behold, he was leprous in his forehead, and they thrust him out from thence; yea, himself hasted also to go out, because the LORD had smitten him.
21. And Uzziah the king was a leper unto the day of his death, and dwelt in a several house, being a leper; for he was cut off from the house of the LORD: and Jotham his son was over the king’s house, judging the people of the land.
King Uzziah as a king had the anointing and authority to rule over the entire nation. In other words he had a sceptre of rulership in his hand but from nowhere he just decided to exchange that for a censer for burning incense in the temple!
However, that did not automatically give him authority to offer incense on the altar of sacrifice in the temple since he did not have the priestly anointing to function in that role.
Know the jurisdiction of your anointing and work there until God moves you to another field of His choice. Do not presume to overstep the limits of your anointing without God’s approval and leading.
2 Corinthians 10:13-15 Amplified Bible Classic Edition(AMPC)
13. We, on the other hand, will not boast beyond our legitimate province and proper limits, but [of our commission which] God Has allotted us as our measuring line and which reaches and includes even you.
14. For we are not overstepping the limits of our province and stretching beyond our ability to reach, as though we reached not (had no legitimate mission) to you, for we were[the very first] to come even as far to you with the goodnews of Christ.
15. We do not boast therefore, beyond our proper limit, even other men’s labors, but we have the hope and confident expectation that as your faith continues to grow our field among you maybe greatly enlarged, still within our limits of our commission.
Do not overstep your measure of rule. Let true humility help you to function within your measure of rule.
Every anointing has its particular measure of operation. Overstepping that measure without God’s sanction can get one in trouble.
Don’t allow the sin of pride to make you go beyond your scope of operation because Those who walk in pride He (God) is able to abase and humble. Daniel 4:37(b) Amplified Bible Classic Edition (AMPC)
We must be so sensitive to the Lord that when He wants us to extend or go beyong our usual scope of operation, we move accordingly and not get stuck in the rut! Operating in the anointing demands that kind of sensitivity!
When God’s promotion comes,one must be found co operative and obedient!
This is taken from Berry Dambaza’s new book entitled How To Receive And Release The Anointing.